Saturday, September 23, 2006

Prayers needed

You all know how much I believe in the power of prayer.  Well, I need you to remember my husband, Bo, in your prayers.  Bo has acid reflux disease and some other stomach conditions.  He has been very sick for the past week and is in need of your prayers.  I am believing God for his healing, but I need you to agree with us in prayer. 
 
I think about the woman with the issue of blood, and how she had been to all the doctors, and spent all her money and was still not well, but just ONE TOUCH of the hem of Jesus's garments made her whole.  So when you think of that, and how she reached out and touched just the hem of His garments, then imagine what a touch from God can do!!!  I know God is going to touch Bo.  I am just waiting on his miracle.  But in the meantime, he still needs prayer.  So if you will, forward this to anyone you know that can get a prayer up.  With lots of prayers going up, there's no telling what will happen!!  Thanks and God bless all of you!!
 
Love,
Stephanie

No comments: