Friday, January 19, 2007

My new cd is coming out!

Hey everyone!
 
I just wanted to let you all know that my very first professional CD will be released next week.  It is a collection of 6 of my favorite Gospel songs plus a bonus track!  I am very proud of this accomplishment and I thank God for letting this come to pass.  If you would like to buy a CD, please email me and let me know.  The price is $10 and if I have to mail it, then it would probably be about an extra $2 for shipping.  The CD will be released around next Wednesday (January 24, 2007).  So get your order in now to secure a copy for yourself!  If you can't get a CD this time around, please keep me in your prayers that this CD would be a tool for ministering to many people.  Thanks to all of you for your love and support.  I love you!
 
Love,
Stephanie

No comments: