Tuesday, September 28, 2004

FOR TERRA

2 Kings 20:5 - "Return and say to Hezekiah the leader of My people, 'Thus says the LORD, the God of your father David, "I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; behold, I will heal you. On the third day you shall go up to the house of the LORD.

Job 5:18 - "For He inflicts pain, and gives relief; He wounds, and His hands also heal.

Psalm 30:2 - O LORD my God, I cried to You for help, and You healed me.

Psalm 41:3 - The LORD will sustain him upon his sickbed; In his illness, You restore him to health.

Psalm 103:2-4 - Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies

Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.

Mark 5:34 - And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

Luke 6:19 - And all the people were trying to touch Him, for power was coming from Him and healing them all.

James 5:16 - Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.



No comments: