Thursday, September 30, 2004

Fw: Weekend Message

I just want to praise the Lord!!  Thank you all for your prayers!  My friend Terra and her newborn son, Corey, were both released from the hospital today and are resting at home!!!  Thank you, Lord for answering prayers!!  Please continue to keep Terra and the baby in your prayers that God would continue to strengthen and heal them. 
 
If there is anyone reading this that is in need of healing, I want you to know that God is the Great Physician.  There is no problem to big, no disease He cannot heal, no problem He cannot fix!  Pray and believe for your healing!  I wanted to share with you an email that my friend, Pastor Shamas Pervaiz, from Pakistan sent me back in August.  It was a blessing to me then and now as I have just re-read it.  I hope you enjoy it and I pray that it is a help and a blessing to you.
 
God has blessed me so abundantly this week, but I feel led to save that for another time and instead just share the email from Pastor Pervaiz.  Please read on, and until next time.....be blessed!
 
 
>Subject: Weekend Message
>
>
>So many of God's children have been sick, afflicted with sickness and disease.  It is not because they have done anything wrong, but the enemy of their souls has come and given them sickness and disease.
>Luke 13:16 - THIS WOMAN, being a daughter of Abraham (she followed all the rules and regulations of Abraham, she had not sinned) whom SATAN HAS BOUND, lo, these 18 years, should be loosed from this bond on the Sabbath day?
>There have been accidents, injuries and even death.  For Heaven's sake, it is time to rise up off that place of ill health and be healed in the name of JESUS.  He has power and might, majesty and dominion to give back all that the enemy has stolen from you.  Decree and declare that you will no longer be under the control of the enemy and that you will see God's Kingdom come and God's Will be done in your life.  Jesus came to set the captivites free and He came to save, deliver and heal all that were afflicted by the enemy.  Don't give up on your illness and say this is the way it will always be.  Claim the healing touch of Jesus, for Heaven's sake.  We don't want Jesus to have suffered and died for nothing.
>Psalm 103:2-3 - Bless the Lord, oh my soul and forget not all His benefits; who forgives all mine iniquities and heals all my diseases.
>Hebrews 4:12 - (Arthritis) The Word of God is alive, active, operative, effectual, full of power penetrating to the deep parts of the joints and marrow of the bones.  Say, "I claim the word of God to my body to heal and deliver me from this sickness."
>Psalm 73:26 - (Heart) My flesh and my heart fails, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.  Confess that God will strengthen and renew your heart now and forever more.
>Philippians 4:7 - (Nerves) The Peace of God which passes all understanding shall keep my heart and mind, (peaceful) through Christ Jesus my Lord.  (Claim the calming power of the Peace of God in your life right now.)
>Exodus 23:25 - (Stomach troubles, ulcers) AND you shall serve the Lord your God and He shall bless your bread and your water and will take sickness away from the midst of you.
>Isaiah 40:29 - (Weak, faint) He gives power to the weak and to them that have no might, He increases strength.  (Ask for Him to come into your weakness and increase your strength.  Keep asking until it comes.)
>Ezekiet 16:6 - (Blood) When I passed by you and saw you rolling about in your blood, I said to you in your blood, "LIVE, YES."  I said to you still in your natal blood, "Live".  (Claim that the bleeding you have will not kill you, that you will live and the bleeding will stop in Jesus name.)
>Job 33:25 - (Skin) Then the man's (my flesh) flesh shall be restored; it becomes fresher and more tender than a child's.  It will return to the days of my youth.  (Speak out that your skin is healed in Jesus name.  If God healed Job, and his condition was probably worse than yours, then He will heal you, too.)
>James 5:15 - The prayer that is of faith will save him that is sick and the Lord will restore him; and if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
>Psalm 107:20 He sent His word and healed them and delivered them from their destruction.
>It doesn't matter how long you have been afflicted.  It doesn't matter what the doctor's report is.  Just start now and claim your healing, your health and life for the Glory of God and in the name of JESUS.  Let the Healer still come and give you back what was stolen from you.  For Heaven's sake, don't give up.  Keep reminding the Lord of His words and rise up and be healed.
>  Pastor Shamas Pervaiz

No comments: