Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Reminder About AVON Campaign 6

Hello to all my beautiful friends:

Just a reminder that all orders for AVON Campaign 6 are due to me no later than 8pm tomorrow night (Wednesday, 3/14). You can also go online to my personal AVON website and order by going to www.youravon.com/scates . If you live locally, just choose representative delivery and I will deliver your products to you. If you do not live in my immediate area, then choose direct delivery for only $3. And don't forget, those of you that live locally and order $15 or more will get a FREE gift from me whether you order directly from me or online (sorry, but I can only offer this to customers that live in my delivery area)!! So get those orders to me, and I look forward to talking to each of you soon!! Thanks and God bless!!

Stephanie Cates
Certified Beauty Advisor
AVON
stef326@hotmail.com










No comments: