Friday, June 15, 2007

Prayer Request - URGENT!!!!

I need you all to help me pray.  I have a very close friend that is going through a really rough time with her husband.  I don't want to go into a lot of details but I will just say there is abuse involved and I am really afraid for her.  So please help me pray that God would work this situation out according to His will and to protect my friend and her kids.  I know myself from past experience (with my first husband) how easy it is to continue to the cycle of abuse and I don't want my friend going through that.  She is young and has 2 small children and I just pray that God would protect her and guide her in the path she should take.  I don't want to mention her name because some of you probably know her and I don't want to embarrass her but God will know who you are talking about when you pray.  Thanks so much.  I love you all.  God bless.
 
Love,
Stephanie

No comments: