Friday, October 15, 2004

God has been so good to me...

I am always telling you guys how good the Lord has been to me. Not that I get tired of saying it!!!! But I thought it would be nice for you to hear from some other people, too. I emailed people and asked them to write down their testimony and email it to me so that I could start a "Testimonies" blog that would be linked to my website just like this one is. I wanted to share with you the stories of other people.....their lives, their faith.....I wanted you to read about where they are now and where God has brought them from. We all have a story. Sometimes it helps to hear someone else's. I have already received two such emails and so the new blog is up and under way! I have already been blessed by reading them, and I hope you are too. You can visit the new Testimonies blog by clicking the link on the main page of my website http://www.godwillmakeaway.cjb.net or by going to http://ourtestimonies.blogspot.com

I would love to include your testimony as well!!! If you feel led to share, please email it to me at stef326@hotmail.com and I will post it to the new blog ASAP. Please include your name and where you are from. If you wish to use only your initials or a nickname, please let me know this in your email. But just remember.....we as Christians should not be ashamed! The Bible tells us in Mark 8:38 "Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."

So let your light shine!! Share with others just how good God has been to you. And enjoy reading the testimonies of others. As always, if you have any questions or comments, please email me.

Until next time, be blessed....

Stephanie

No comments: