Friday, July 13, 2007

Please remember my husband Bo in your prayers

This is a prayer request on PrayAbout.com. Will you please join me in praying for this person?  YOU DO NOT HAVE TO JOIN TO LIGHT A CANDLE....YOU CAN LIGHT ONE CANDLE ANONYMOUSLY BY USING THE LINK BELOW:
 
---------
Pray for healing for my husband
 
My husband has a lot of health problems, specifically with his stomach and his blood pressure.  He has severe acid reflux and has a lot of problems from that.  God has truly worked wonders in his life and his health because he is much better than he used to be.  Lately though, he has had a lot of problems with pain in his back.  Please help me pray that God would heal him totally and completely from the top of his head to the soles of his feet.  I pray that God would give him total healing so that the glory of God may be seen.  Please agree in prayer with me!  Thanks and God bless.
 
stef326, Burlington, NC
---------
 
If you go to this link you can light a candle for this request so more will pray with us:
 
 
Please forward this message to as many people as you can.
 
Thank you and God bless.

No comments: