Monday, July 30, 2007

Will you please help me pray???

This is a prayer request on PrayAbout.com. Will you please join me in praying for this person?:
 
---------
Pray that souls will be saved!!!
 
My church, Lighthouse Chapel, is having Vacation Bible School all this week and we are finishing up the week with a Youth Explosion on Saturday featuring mime teams, youth choirs, and gospel artists from all over the US.  Please agree with me in prayer that God will move and souls will be saved through these events.  There are so many people that are lost and hurting and I pray that we will witness many coming to Christ!  Please pray hard and I will let you all know how it goes!  Thank you so much!  God bless each and every one of you!
 
stef326, Burlington, NC
---------
 
If you go to this link you can light a candle for this request so more will pray with us:
 
 
Please forward this message to as many people as you can.
 
Thank you and God bless.

No comments: