Sunday, July 04, 2004

My first entry

OK...so I am new to this. I thought I would try something different to make my personal website, well....a bit more "personal"! I will be using this Blog as my online diary of sorts to share my thoughts and feelings. I hope each of you that reads my entries will be blessed because of it. So I guess I will start with a little about my day today.

My back went out on me a few days ago and I am still recovering from that. There is so much to do with the new daycare opening July 12 and I feel bad because I haven't been able to do too much the past couple of days. But praise the Lord, my back is feeling much better today and I hope this coming week will provide me with enough time to do all I need to do! I am so excited about opening the daycare. This is what I feel God has led me to do at this point in my life. Tomorrow is July 4 and I am looking forward to a great day at church followed by a cookout at my mother's house and going to see the fireworks display in Mebane tomorrow night with my children and some close friends. Hopefully I will post another entry to this tomorrow night sometime. Until then, be blessed.

No comments: