Saturday, October 01, 2005

Our New Church Building

I am so excited!  Our church (Lighthouse Baptist Church) is moving to a new building.  We are leaving our Hazel Drive location and moving to 64 Browns Road in Gibsonville, NC.  I am just thrilled about our new building and a chance to reach many new people in our new community.  God has just blessed and blessed, above and beyond what we could have even asked!  For more information, you can go to the church website at http://www.geocities.com/lighthousebaptistchrch   If any of you live near there and would like to come visit with us, please feel free to pop in and worship with us!  I love my church very much.  It has helped me to grow in grace and knowledge of the Lord, and I would like nothing better than to have other people experience that.  So if you are reading this and live in the Alamance or Caswell County area, stop by and see us.  Make sure you let me know that you read about the church on my website!!  Much love to all of you.  Until next time, be blessed....

No comments: