Friday, May 25, 2007

I go in for surgery tomorrow - please pray

I had to go see the doctor this morning and he went ahead and scheduled me for a D&C tomorrow since the medicine didn't work.  I had to go to the hospital and do all my pre-op stuff today and then I have to be there in the morning at 7:15.  It is day-surgery so I will be put under anesthesia but once I am awake and all that they will let me come home.  The doctor said it would be a total of about 4-5 hours.  I really have a lot of peace with this because I am ready for the physical part to be over with so that I can start healing emotionally. 
 
And I can't thank you all enough for all the thoughts and prayers you have sent my way.  I have received so many wonderful comments and messages, that it just makes my heart overflow.  I really do appreciate your thoughts and prayers and I thank you with all my heart.  I give all glory to God of course, because without Him nothing would be possible.  I know He will make a way...
 
.....and as the song says:
 
"IN SPITE OF THE STORM, I FEEL HIS HAND ON THE WHEEL,
SO I'LL KEEP THIS OLD BOAT AFLOAT, TIL HE WHISPERS BE STILL,
AND IF I HAVE TO HOLD ON TO RIDE OUT THESE WAVES,
THOUGH I'M BATTERED, AND WEATHERED AND WORN,
UNTIL I DROP ANCHOR IN PARADISE BAY,
I'M STILL SAILING IN SPITE OF THE STORM"
 
So please continue to remember me and my family in prayer until we completely weather this storm.  My husband is having just as hard a time as I am and even had a slight wreck in the car the other morning because his mind is so clouded with everything.  He wasn't hurt, but only because God had His hand on him.  So continue to pray for Bo too, because he is grieving as well.  God is in control and will take care of it all.  God bless you all and thank you again from the bottom of my heart for being such wonderful friends.  I love you all. 

No comments: