Monday, May 21, 2007

IMPORTANT ---- Please pray for me

As you all know I am almost 9 weeks pregnant.  Last night I started having some bleeding and went to the Emergency Room.  They did 3 ultrasounds and found that the baby's heart wasn't beating.  I have not actually miscarried yet, but the baby is no longer alive.  I have to go back to the dr in 2 days for them to decide how they are going to remove the baby.  I am asking all of you to please pray for me.  My heart is truly broken and I am having a real hard time with this.  Bo isn't taking it well either.  We haven't told Whitney and Dylan yet.  We are waiting until this afternoon when they get out of school.  So just please be much in prayer for us.  We really need it.  Obviously, I won't be online much over the next few days, so if you have to get in touch with me, just call me.  I love you all and I know God will bring me through this.  I just desperately need your prayers.  Thank you.
 
Love,
Stephanie

No comments: