Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Update on Stephanie - I still need your prayers

After going back to the doctor yesterday, they have determined that the baby is definitely no longer alive. I have to take some medicine later today that induces labor so that I can pass everything and empty my uterus. Of course the next 48 hours are going to be extremely difficult for me. So please continue to remember me and my family in your prayers. I don't know how long it will be before I am back online and checking messages, so if you send me an email or something and I don't get back to you over the next few days please try to understand that I am not ignoring you. I very much appreciate all the beautiful comments and messages that have been sent to me. And above all, I thank you for all your prayers. God is still good.....and He will bring me through this! I love you all. God bless.

Love,
Stephanie

P.S. - If you have a few moments and wouldn't mind, I would appreciate any prayer requests put out for me (via email or on internet boards, etc.) so that others can be praying for me as well. I need all the prayer I can get right now.

No comments: