Friday, May 18, 2007
Please pray for my son Dylan
Dylan fell off the monkey bars at school yesterday afternoon and kept complaining with his right arm which was a little swollen, so we tried the ice and ibuprofen but as of this morning it still wasn't any better so I took him to the ER and they did X-rays and told us that his wrist is broken. They put a splint on him and gave him a sling to use and he has to go to the orthopedic doctor next Wednesday to have his cast put on, which he will have to wear for 6-8 weeks. So please remember Dylan in your prayers. Thanks and God bless. I love you all!
- Even through all of this I am HELD
- I go in for surgery tomorrow - please pray
- The latest info.....
- Update on Stephanie - I still need your prayers
- Thank you all! Please keep praying!!
- IMPORTANT ---- Please pray for me
- Please pray for my son Dylan
- Urgent Info for those who have children - PLEASE R...
- Continue to pray hard for my friend Brook!
- Urgent Prayers Needed!!!!!
- Something new I'm trying...check it out!
- Fw: Subject: GOD WANTED ME TO TELL YOU
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2006 (65)
- ► 2005 (77)