Monday, May 21, 2007

Thank you all! Please keep praying!!

I just want to thank you all for the beautiful comments and words of sympathy and encouragement. It really helps to know there are so many of you who care about me and are praying for me.

I am hanging in there. I am so heartbroken, but I know God is with me and He is comforting me. My husband and children have been wonderful as well, even though they are having a hard time dealing with everything themselves. And just so you guys know...I haven't given up! I am not CLAIMING anything! I am trying to be realistic and brace myself for the worst, but at the same time I know that GOD IS ABLE!!! I know that if it is His will then I could go tomorrow and be told that everything is fine. I STILL BELIEVE IN MIRACLES. No, I am not deluding myself, I know that (realistically) since they didn't find the heartbeat on the ultrasound then my baby is in Heaven. But don't count God out just yet! He raised Lazarus from the dead and I believe He can do it again. If not, then I am prepared to accept whatever God chooses for me. Just please continue to pray that God would give me and my family the strength and comfort that we need to get through this. And again, I thank you all so much for being there for me when I need it most. I love you all!

God Bless.

Love,
Stephanie

No comments: