Sunday, November 19, 2006

Grocery Coupons

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Angela Lee
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 10:12 PM
 

 You may already know about this, but the website www.families.com,
has great Food Lion coupons.  There is a lot of free grocery coupons that are posted each week.  The links posted take you to Food Lions website where you can print the coupon sheets.  It is better to print the sheets that have 4 coupons per page because some of the individual coupons won't scan.  We have used at two different Food Lions and have had no problems.  Feel free to share with your friends and family.  I know we all can use help with groceries.
 
Love ya,
Angela
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 1:02 PM
Subject: Prescription Drugs

I just wanted to share some information with all of you that I have found out.  My husband takes several different kinds of prescription medicines so I have been doing some research on ways to save money on the medicines.  Here's some great info I found:
 
Wal-Mart offers several different GENERIC medicines at only $4 each!!  One of my husbands, we had been paying over $30 for and now we are getting it for $4!!!!!
 
I have attached a pdf file showing all the meds that are covered at Wal-Mart.  If any of your medicines are on there you may want to think seriously about transferring them to Wal-Mart.
 
Also if you don't have any kind of prescription drug insurance coverage, you can go to http://www.freedrugcard.us and enroll with just your first and last name and email address (optional) and you can print out a drug savings card right then.  One of my medicines is not covered under the $4 Wal-Mart plan, but with this card I save about $13.
 
I just thought this info was too good not to share and I hope that it helps some of you.  You may want to pass this on to anyone you know that spends a lot of money on prescriptions or does not have insurance.  (Even if you have insurance, $4 is cheaper than the usual $10-$25 copay!!)  Every little bit helps!!
 
God bless you all.
 
Love,
Stephanie

No comments: