Friday, November 17, 2006

Prescription Drugs

I just wanted to share some information with all of you that I have found out.  My husband takes several different kinds of prescription medicines so I have been doing some research on ways to save money on the medicines.  Here's some great info I found:
 
Wal-Mart offers several different GENERIC medicines at only $4 each!!  One of my husbands, we had been paying over $30 for and now we are getting it for $4!!!!!
 
Just go to http://www.walmart.com/pharmacy and click on the link for the $4 generic drug list.  If any of your medicines are on there you may want to think seriously about transferring them to Wal-Mart.
 
Also if you don't have any kind of prescription drug insurance coverage, you can go to http://www.freedrugcard.us and enroll with just your first and last name and email address (optional) and you can print out a drug savings card right then.  One of my medicines is not covered under the $4 Wal-Mart plan, but with this card I save about $13.
 
I just thought this info was too good not to share and I hope that it helps some of you.  You may want to pass this on to anyone you know that spends a lot of money on prescriptions or does not have insurance.  (Even if you have insurance, $4 is cheaper than the usual $10-$25 copay!!)  Every little bit helps!!
 
God bless you all.
 
Love,
Stephanie

No comments: