Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I need your help!!!!!!

As some of you know, I have a "Blogger" blog that I post to frequently.  It is linked to my website.  I also have a separate blog that I use to post people's personal testimonies.  I haven't had any to submit in a long time so here's where you come in....
 
Please take the time to write out your personal testimony (your life story, so to speak) and please include how you came to know the Lord and the difference it has made in your life. 
 
Email it to me at stef326@hotmail.com
 
I know this will take a few minutes for you, but if you ever want to do anything for God, now is the time.  You never know what a blessing you could be to other people. 
 
Your testimony can be as long or short as you like, but come on people, help me fill that blog up with testimonies of how God has worked in the lives of others.
 
I already have Debbie's on there, but I know there are others of you who have wonderful testimonies....
 
So come on guys, let's do something for the Lord.  He has done so much for us!!
 
By the way, I don't have to put your name on it if you like.  Just let me know that you prefer it to be listed "anonymously".
 
Thanks and God bless.

No comments: